Digital Arts Facilitator
Tina Lehmann is crafting digital arts and web projects for small businesses and artists alike. Working side-by-side with her clients, design and search strategies are fully explained for facile and complete publishing.
With a professional background in survey design and process evaluations, Tina utilizes those problem-solving skills with her digital arts and web publishing skills. With five digital-arts college classes, published movie vignettes, photographic pursuits and printings, Tina brings digital arts, content management and SEO together for digital presentation and positive user interface.
Tina Lehmann’s recent portfolio of updated websites:
- Lehmann Digital Arts Publishing, Clients
- Carol Domenico Handpainted Silk Scarves
Entire re-design using WordPress Platform, 2017. Responsive design. Content management.
- James Seaman Sculptures, Landscape Exhibits
Added content. Enhanced search-engine optimization. Created new pages.
- Rachel Whaley Doll’s publishings, sermons, and talks
- Joe Ziolkowski, pinhole presentations
Sample WordPress and Plugin (Photo Slideshow Responsive)
- Maureen Robbins, Artist with Museum Installations
Website Builder, created pages and provided lessons to Artist, Maureen Robbins
- SUNY COIL, International Introduction for COIL-level instructors<!-www.commons.suny.edu/introtocoil/>
Please go here to see Client Descriptions and their Sites:
By considering SEO, effective content, and user-experience design elements, Tina facilitates your web and digital arts projects.
Lehmann Digital Arts Publishing
Work experience and formal coursework in
- Website Design: HTML5, CSS, Dreamweaver, BBedit
- Photography/Digital Arts such as, Photoshop, imovie, Fireworks
- Object-oriented programming: Java, ActionScript, jquery, php
- Yes! I know WordPress!
- Survey and Data Collection: